Minnesota Creditors’ Rights Attorney
More than 30 years of experience handling collection cases
Glassman Law Firm knows how frustrating it can be when debtors fail to pay you for your goods or services. I am dedicated to providing you with the peace of mind you deserve, and I achieve that result by tracking down your debtors and collecting the money you are owed. I have successfully helped a wide variety of clients — including corporations, real estate agencies, equipment lessors, debt purchasers and financing companies — resolve their debt collection issues. With more than 30 years of experience handling debt collection cases in Minnesota, Glassman Law Firm is the name clients trust to provide them with results.
Minneapolis attorney committed to clients
Glassman Law Firm can assist you if you need help collecting money from debtors on:
I believe in going the extra mile for my clients. I analyze your claim to account for every dollar that you are owed, and review your current contracts to eliminate potential issues that may arise in the future. With my extensive experience, you can rest assured that Glassman Law Firm will make certain you get the results you deserve.
What our firm can do for you:
- Review your files and accounts.
- Send a demand letter. I send a letter to the debtor demanding payment. If the debtor responds to the letter, I work with you to set up a payment schedule.
- File a lawsuit. If the debtor does not respond, I seek your permission to file a lawsuit. Once suit is filed, I move quickly to obtain a judgment in your favor.
- Execute your judgment. A judgment gives attorneys the opportunity to get the debtor’s attention. I attach liens on the debtor’s real estate and move to file wage garnishments to secure payment on the debt. These garnishments take money from the debtor’s bank accounts, paychecks and any other sources of income. If I cannot locate a debtor’s place of employment, I can have the debtor appear for a post-judgment deposition and ask questions about the debtor’s finances.
- Recover your money. If the debtor fails to appear to the deposition, I can have the debtor held in contempt of court.
Get the help you need and the treatment you deserve
If you need help collecting debts, call Glassman Law Firm today at 612-337-9559 or contact the firm online to put an end to your debtors’ excuses and get the money you deserve.