Richard A. Glassman
Minneapolis Real Estate, Corporate and Creditors’ Rights Attorney
- Minnesota, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, 1983
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1983
- University of Minnesota, B.S., 1979
Associations & memberships
- Hennepin County (Member, Real Property Section)
- Minnesota State Bar Association (Member, Real Property and Bankruptcy Section)
- MSBA Board Certified Real Property Specialist
Attorney Richard A. Glassman has practiced law for more than 30 years and has represented individuals, small businesses and publicly traded corporations. He is a certified real property specialist by the Minnesota State Bar Association and is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for his professionalism and ethics. He is a life-long resident of the Twin Cities and currently resides in Plymouth. He is also active in several community groups and donates his time to charitable and civic causes. In his spare time he is an avid golfer.
Glassman Law Firm serves clients in Minneapolis and throughout Minnesota.